Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £60.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Beach Cove

Address: 8 Church Walks, Llandudno, LL30 2HD

Hotel Description

Just 150 metres from the beach, Beach Cove is a 4-star guest house 5 minutes' walk from Llandudno centre. Cooked breakfasts include kippers and a full traditional or vegetarian breakfast. Rooms at the Beach Cove Bed and Breakfast feature a TV, radio and bathroom with a shower. Some have four-poster beds and sea views. The dining room offers a selection of breakfasts, including fresh fruit and cereal or cooked options. Special diets can be catered for; please inform Beach Cove when booking. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Great Orme Country Park and Llandudno' main shopping area are both within 15 minutes' walk. Llandudno Pier and the Parade are 5 minutes away. Snowdonia National Park, Conwy Railway Station and town centre are 15 minutes' drive away.

Our Facilities

  • Vegetarian Food Available

Rooms & Online Bookings - Beach Cove

Hotel Reviews - Beach Cove

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Beach Cove

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 3.2 miles (5.12 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.