Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £50.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Glenavon Guest House

Address: 27 St. Marys Road, Llandudno, LL30 2UB

Hotel Description

The Glenavon is a 5-minute walk from Llandudno Train Station, Llandudno town centre and the beach. It offers a varied breakfast menu, free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Rooms at the 4-star Glenavon Guest House feature flat-screen TVs with Freeview, alarm clocks, and hairdryers. Luxurious toiletries and tea/coffee making facilities are also provided. Cooked and continental breakfasts are available. Breakfasts are cooked to order and use fresh local produce. Specific diets can be catered for upon request, such as vegetarian, vegan and gluten free. Llandudno has a good selection of shops, cafes and restaurants. Llandudno North Wales Golf Club and Llandudno Maesdu Golf Club are both within one mile of the guesthouse.

Our Facilities

  • Vegetarian Food Available

Rooms & Online Bookings - Glenavon Guest House

Hotel Reviews - Glenavon Guest House

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Glenavon Guest House

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 2.78 miles (4.45 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.